We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Personal information includes any information or opinion, whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established.
Gill O’Shea Nutrition (“us”, “we”. Or “our”) operates the www.gillosheanutrition.ie website (the “Service”)
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services. We may collect information through the Gill O’Shea Nutrition Website or in the course of providing our Services in person, verbally and/or in writing from time-to-time.
We collect personal information:
- from our clients – when they register an enquiry, request an assessment for the purposes of dietary advice, purchase a course, or associated package, purchase a product, or otherwise in the course of providing our Services at any other time from time-to-time;
- when we receive enquiries through the Website or when the Website is otherwise accessed or used;
- when we receive enquiries via email
The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a client or third party service provider) and the nature of your interaction with us, and may include your full name, email address, postal or residential address, age, height, weight, exercise levels, biochemistry, medical history, medication and supplement use and any current medical conditions or allergies/intolerances. It may also include billing information and other personal information, including details of your current health care providers, and from time-to-time, health information about you from our other health care providers. If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our Services.
Some personal information we collect may include health information. We collect health information from clients for the purposes of providing dietary advice and courses. This enables us to safely, appropriately and accurately provide our Services and assess the needs of our client in the provision of our Services and to generally assist in optimising the quality of our service.
Consent and Authorisation
We may use any personal information collected (excluding health information) to provide our Services, operate the Website, respond to feedback and complaints, develop new Services, or if needed to enforce our Terms and Conditions with you.
Information received from other sources. We will inform you when we collect any date from other websites we operate, and if we intend to share that data internally and for what purposes. This includes information from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We operate social media platforms. Any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact data is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
We comply with the Health Privacy Principles in the collection, use and disclosure of all health information. We may collect your health information:
- from our clients when they request an assessment for the purposes of dietary advice, and/or purchase a course or associated package;
- as necessary for the provision of our Services, but only as necessary for the provision of our Services, or as otherwise in accordance with your consent, or as may be required by law including Court order;
- only from you (or from someone authorised by you) (including your caregiver if you have one);
- with accuracy, on the basis that you may at any time request a copy of the health information that we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event our records are found to be inaccurate, we will rectify any inaccuracies on the basis of the further information you provide.
Access, correction and complaints
You can request, and we will provide you with access to, any personal information we hold about you (including any health information) (subject to any applicable legal exceptions). Please also let us know if you have any concerns or complaints about the way we are handling your personal information so we can address them. Requests should be submitted by email to email@example.com Where our records are found to be inaccurate, we will promptly rectify any inaccuracies on the basis of the further information you provide.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.