Skip to content
- 3 peppers sliced, red, yellow, red
- 2 onions sliced
- 9 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tin tomato passata
- 2 Tbs flour (coconut for coeliacs)
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 2 Tbs soya sauce
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 tin oranges or peaches
- 2 tsp bouillon powder
- Salt & pepper
- Rapeseed oil for cooking
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan and cook peppers and oils, until soft, then add to a Casserole dish.
- Cube chicken into bite size pieces and sprinkle with flour and season with Salt & pepper.
- Add more oil to pan and brown chicken pieces for 2 min, then add to casserole dish. You will need to do this in two batches.
- Put casserole dish on hob and add passata, vinegar, bouillon, coconut sugar, soya and tinned fruit
- Bring to bubbling and then place in moderate oven 180 degrees c for 40 mins to 1 hour.